Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my 19th Birthday... (02/04/2009)






haha...welcome to our big family...everyone say ^PEACE^...



it's really a hugh surprise waiting for me outside my room...i was thinking of going to bed that time...i was really sleepy....and the time is about 10 PM++ on 2nd of April 2009...
and my birthday was to end... aihh...old ady luu.. 19 years old...



look at them... this is 2 of the sa por gang... waiting at the corridor...



here..3 of them..3 sa porssss... hehe XD




here's me n my birthday cake... thanks girls... u're the Best i had....


muaxx...xie xin and i...

hug hug... bao bao... kam yoke and i...



yar... cut it into half....



chui mei and i... heart...peace...



babe iVink and i...




Happy Birthday to me... ^.^




Elaine and i...



aiyak..... dun belasah me ar...



Evonne Say and i... she's pretty... liang lui...




kisses at the left side n right side cheek..muax X2... sweet sweet.. hehe :D



we're aLL in this together... ^.^



ee shin : Look at Grace's mouth...
everyone : hahahahahahaha.... XD


we are the Account Gang... Fei Xian..Me...Chui Mei... and also Sally...



Fei Xian and i...



Sally and i...



Look at our fingers... we're showing the numbers 19.... aihh.. T.T so old ady...



Fei Xian..Let's cut the cake...



biang biang biang...shot down all bad ppl..muahaha




Dun biang me ar..i'm innocent... haha... i'm guilty actually...blek.. :P




Hearts from us to u...



XD

the Science gang and me...



aihh...miss them all so much... I.I



look at them..they are acting cooLio... haha sapor gang... =P



feels like 007 anot??? *.*


we're kissing????



Look nearer.. we're really kissing...
i'm a lesbian... argh!!!!
muahaha...
@.@
Elaine and me...




nah... i feed Gracie eat shitty cakey....


Ee Shin and i...



u guys a...always mo lai mo chu.. ham sap lai ham sap chu... naughty... then ham sap my Grace pulak.. ham sap her nevermind lor.. but ham sap in my room.. ish ish...then on my bed pulak...
aiyoyo..no eyes want to see...
nevermind Gracie.. i lend u a hand... ^.^



hahaha... see.. i did lend u a hand... a ham chu sao=piggy hand... haha



this two girls very er xing de lo.. do umm sam umm sei de things in my room... eiyeryer... =P

Look at them aiyaya...so 'ai mei'!!!!

=X argh...maksiat in my room a.... hehe
Lost to them...




who's ham chu sao is that??


see...they bertaubat pun... haha
cause kena tangkap...



our last art piece in KMPh... the Shitty Cakey!!!! urek!!!! =X

Girls... thanks... thanks alot... arigato... i'll remember our sweet memories together... now that we had left KMPh...feel abit not used to it... miss u girls alot..

however,...good luck in the future..and Friends Forever ya!!!! Keep In Touch!!!

9 comments:

  1. o.O 1st time blogging? lol best of luck, this car suits u best
    Toyota - Moving Forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. yappie..my birthday past long time ady la..now ny wish me?? past ady let it past la... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. shik wei! so jelous lah you and ivink HAHHA
    put chat box lol
    easier

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ya shik wei = =' put chatbox lah. found u btw XD link me pls. i linked u ady XP u want or not i dun care XP www.believe-in-possimpable.blogspot.com

    my blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. o..a lot of sweet photos!^@^ i sill remember the cake that was baked by chui mei for li yin n my birthday! so delicious!kakaka! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear~!!! how come now only i noe u got blog,haha..
    really miss those time alot,thx for blogging it...
    n thx for amde ara jlous haha xD
    btw,c u in upm moro=D

    ReplyDelete